AG 49 Phase 2-Mulitipliers and Bonuses for IUL
Sign up to View Our Webinar on RECORDING
IUL Premium Bonuses
To make illustrations look better, companies are using premium bonuses. They are NOT all created equal and it is imperative for agents to know how they work (the following are various types of bonuses being used).
1) Flat rate bonus
2) Multiplier Factor
3) Look-Back Bonus
4) Monthly charges earn interest
What you need to know about AG 49 rules (which will be covered on the webinar):
- What types of loans are available?
- Does the policyholder have the ability to use multiple loan types at the same time?
- May the policyholder change loan type, and if so, are there limitations around frequency or repayment?
- Does the policy attribute special rules to how loans may be allocated?
- Are there different rules around how loaned values receive interest credited from accumulation value bonuses?
- What type of bonus does the policy offer?
- Is the bonus guaranteed?
- Does the AV bonus apply equally to both loaned and unloaned values?